I am ever so slightly bouncy-happy right now. My chum at “The Retiring Sort” blog has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, and I’ve gone all smiley because of it. Do I accept? You betcha! This is an honour, and I’m delighted to accept.
The rules of the award are:
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
4. List the rules and add your URL at http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-winners/
5. Pass on the award to (up to) 15 bloggers
6. Inform the newly nominated by commenting on their blogs
I am nominating the following blogs for their excellence and versatility of content. I hope that this nomination brings new ‘followers’ and friends to their blog so they can also enjoy reading it.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
Mudding the Waters http://www.muddyingthewaters.com/
Linda’s Life On The Other Side http://lindas-life-otos.blogspot.co.uk/
Patricia’s Expressive Domain http://expressivedomainoutlet.wordpress.com
Amy poetry, song and lyrics, and activism http://sharplittlepencil.com/
Viv’s poetry, quilting and life in France http://vivinfrance.wordpress.com/
RJ’s poetry and Flash Fiction http://1ightverse.blogspot.co.uk/
Tandy’s diary of thoughts and food blog http://tandysinclair.com/
Seven random things about myself:
1. I love weeds that have pretty blossoms.
2. My thumbs are double-jointed.
3. I adore red shoes.
4. I love kitchen gadgets.
5. I have too many gadgets.
6. I am not a fan of hot weather.
7. I haven’t bought a book in months; I read them on my iPad now.
Again, thank you for this nomination, Retiring Sort!